Thursday, September 9, 2010

Must Get Hired

I have an interview tomorrow afternoon in Dallas. Specifically off 635/coit. So that will be about a 45 min commute during rush hour. Do I care though. NO because I desperately need a job. I'll drive to Oklahoma if I have to. 7 months of no job is enough. I have to show them that I'm the best person for the job. Yes there is competition for it, but I'm the better person. Just have to make them see that. It's all about timing right and being the perfect fit. Well let this be it.
On a happier note, things with the new guy are good. Even though we have only seen each other twice in the 3 1/2 weeks since we were matched, we have talked, texted or emailed every day. So that's something right. And its good conversation too. There is an ease about this one and something that just makes it feel comfortable. I can be a dork and he actually likes it. Weird. Will get to see him next Wednesday when we go to the Ranger game together. So obviously I'm excited. Good vibes and chicken dance for Staci!

2 comments:

  1. CHICKEN DANCE . . . CLAPPING , . . PRAYERS. . . and LOVE!!!

    Cole and Curl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I am so excited for all of your news. I am praying for the job and I am praying for a good match. You deserve it my beautiful friend. Love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete